The nursery at the mall supplies flowers all year long, making our shopping sprees more relaxing and enjoyable. The tulips make their appearance for a week and beautifully decorate the flower beds near the escalators and some vases spread all over the mall. Some people even touch them, wondering if they are real.
I have been tagged by Diyadear to tell five things that most people probably don't know about me...
Here are some highlights:
1) I am the fifth child, out of seven, and was a little spoiled as a child.
2) I was an exchange student in the US, graduated with honors, went to the prom!
3) I have been to more states in the US than to states in my own country, and I feel embarrassed to say that, but many trips were on business.
4) I love yard sales and antiques and blogs are a great place to meet people who like them.
5) I shot a TV commercial once, this is odd huh?
So, here's the challenge, I will not tag anyone, but if you would like to take part, just sign up!