Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Friday, April 20, 2007
The Heavens are your Tabernacle
Glory To the Lord on high"
Steve Hindalong and Marc Byrd
Note: On April 30th the blogosphere will hold a One-Day Blog Silence in honor towards the victims of Virginia. No comments no words. Feel free to participate and pass the word around.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Earth Day is celebrated on April 22nd. It is a special day to learn about our planet and how to take care of it. Besides, my son and I get older on this day! So, being born on such an important date gives me even more reasons to do my share to help spread the word about keeping our planet green!
Monday, April 16, 2007
Friday, April 13, 2007
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Sunday, April 8, 2007
I thought of all my blog friends and I decided to pick the ones that I have been closer, mostly through e-mailing. I am sorry I could nominate only five bloggers! So, here are my choices:
1) Geraldo at 21st Century Grandpa - We have been friends for over 10 years now, and Geraldo and his wife have been such a blessing to our family. Our kids love them and they make sure we feel as part of their family. He has many thoughts and feelings to share about being a grandpa and life in general.
2) Britt-Arnhilds at Britt-Arnhild's House in the Woods is a woman that can make a difference in everyone’s life. She inspires me, making me slow down, and look around with fresh eyes. Her life in
3) Stefanie at Maine-Coon Luna manages her blog with such grace, she has taught me so much about
4) Kerri at Colors of the Garden has been teaching me about gardening. Her posts are thoughtful and friendly, filled with pictures and stories of her family, her garden and birds. She often makes me feel so homesick for the
5) And last, but not least, Moi at Not by a long shot!, a new blog friend, who is from
Now all you have to do is copy the Award button to your post and side bar, pick 5 blogs and post them on your blog. Congratulations to you all!
Thank you all for allowing me into your lives and for bringing me such joy!