Friday, May 29, 2009

A light for my path

Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
These are the words that came to my mind when I "developed" this picture after visiting a home decor exihibition recently. It was getting dark, we were tired, and the woman wouldn't come out of the way, then I shot... and I have to admit that I appreciate the fact that she stood there. Sometimes life takes turns for the better or for the worse, and we want to be in control, but then we find out later that God had better plans in store for us...

3 comments:

Rajesh said...

The path looks very nice with lights on either side.

auntpearl said...

A very lovely photo. The woman certainly does add the right touch.

Hope you have a wonderful week.
Hugs,

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

oh what a beautiful post, Cris!